Price Study Engineer (M/F)
IRITEL is a young and dynamic SME, specialized in CFO / CFA electrical installation, in the field of electrical engineering and technical studies.
As part of its development, we are looking for a Price Studies Engineer with a CDI contract to join our company.
Remuneration : According to the profile
As part of your missions you will be required to:
- Take charge of all price studies.
- Estimate the detailed costs and find the most suitable technical solutions for the answer.
- Participation in negotiations with the client.
- Present and justify your choices in terms of cost and feasibility at a management meeting.
- Estimate the human and material resources needed to carry out the work.
- Compile the response file to calls for tenders (drafting of written documents, quotes, etc.)
- Bac + 5 training (Engineering school or University), specializing in construction.
- You justify a solid experience of at least 3 years.
- You are proficient in computer tools (AUTOCAD).
- You have a great sense of anticipation and negotiation.
- You demonstrate responsiveness, rigor and organization.
- You like a job well done, your interpersonal skills as well as your strength of proposal will allow you to carry out your missions.
Are you not afraid to take on new challenges? So apply now at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Contract : CDI
- Service : Price Study