IRITEL is a young and dynamic SME, specialized in CFO / CFA electrical installation, in the field of engineering and technical studies.
As part of its development, we are looking for a Trainee / Work-study assistant for the position of price studies assistant M / F to join our company.
Remuneration : According to the profile
As part of your missions, you will be required to:
- Assist in carrying out quantity and price studies as part of the various calls for tenders.
- Estimate detailed costs and find the best technical solutions for the answer.
- Participation in negotiations with the client.
- Present and justify your choices in terms of cost and feasibility at a management meeting.
- Estimate the human resources needed to carry out the work.
- Compile the response file to calls for tenders (Writing of written documents, quotes).
- You are preparing for a master’s degree in engineering school, generalist or specialized.
- You justify your first experience in a similar position in the construction industry.
- Good command of the necessary IT tools.
- You have a great sense of anticipation and negotiation.
- You demonstrate responsiveness, rigor and organization.
- You like a job well done, your interpersonal skills, as well as your strength of proposal will allow you to carry out your missions.
Join us by submitting your CV & cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org