Low Current Technician (M/F)
IRITEL is an SME specializing in CFO / CFA electrical installation in the field of electrical engineering and information transmission. It operates in the tertiary and industrial sector, and offers services in the following trades:
- VDI (Voice Data Images): Draw, Connection and Recipe.
- Fiber Optics: Deployment, Pulling, Fusion, Gluing and Recipe.
- Security: Access control, Intrusion, Video surveillance, Fire.
- Audiovisual: Installation of audiovisual bays, Loudspeakers.
- Realization of access control / SSI / VDI / Anti-intrusion system / Video surveillance
- Cable pulling (copper and optical fiber), installation of equipment (cameras, detectors);
- Ensure correct and secure installation;
- Lay cable trays;
- Apply the instructions, rules and safety standards;
- High and low current wiring distribution
- Installation and connections of electrical cabinets, Installation of lighting, Installation of pathways
- Reading plan and electrical diagrams;
- Connection of RJ45 sockets and optical connectors;
- Installation of alarm systems, video surveillance;
- Be able to draw a diagram of the existing, to define possible problems Apply safety instructions, rules and standards;
- You have a successful experience of at least 2 years in electrical installation (CFA / CFO).
- Electrical accreditation and CACES is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of the technical aspects of the specialty.
- You are autonomous, organized, serious, responsive and adaptable.