IRITEL is an SME specialized in electrical installation CFO / CFA in the sector of electrical engineering and technical studies.
As part of its development, IRITEL is looking for his new talent: Business Engineer (M / F) to join his company.
Remuneration : According to the profile
In this context, you mainly take charge of the following missions:
- Check and carry out the dimensions of the installed installations.
- Find and consult suppliers.
- Monitoring and updating of the plan.
- Participation in negotiations with the client.
- Contact suppliers to validate technical solutions.
- Supplier consultation and technical analysis of offers.
- Costing of projects.
- Drawing up of implementation plans and plans by the Design Office.
- Go to the sites to follow the progress of the work.
- Take into account the client’s constraints as well as regulations and standards.
- Higher studies in electricity.
- Engineering degree (Bac + 5), specialized in electronics.
- You have acquired a solid experience in the field of energy deployment.
- You master CAD / CAD software as well as computer tools.
- Rigorous, responsive, with a good analytical mind.
- Technical, administrative and business follow-up knowledge.
- Control of safety, quality and environment rules.
- Management of public and private tenders: DCE analysis, costing and preparation of dossiers.
- Dashboard monitoring.
If you are interested, please send your application to the following address: email@example.com