IRITEL is a young and dynamic SME,
As part of its development, we are looking for a Trainee / Alternate (e) for the position of Assistant Manager (M / F) to join our company.
Remuneration : According to the profile
In this context, you mainly take charge of the following missions:
- Management of the technical part of the site: assessment of human needs, development of the allocation schedule, launch of studies, monitoring of business and progress of the site.
- Ensures the evaluation of human and material resources to carry out the site.
- Ensures compliance with safety, quality and environmental rules.
- Planning management.
- Launch of construction studies.
- Business monitoring in collaboration with the Works Supervisor and verification of the progress of the site.
- You are preparing for a master’s degree in engineering school, generalist or specialized.
- You justify a first experience in a similar position in the construction industry.
- Good command of office tools.
- Rigorous, responsive, with a good analytical mind and good interpersonal skills.
- You know the fundamentals of the electrical and electronic field.
- Technical, administrative and business follow-up knowledge.
- Mastery of safety, quality and environment rules.